Nurse's Handbook of Health Assessment, by Weber, Janet R.
- ISBN: 9781451142822 | 145114282X
- Cover: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 10/10/2013
Renowned for its holistic perspective and step-by-step approach, this pocket-size text takes you through every stage of the nursing assessment for adults and special populations. The book’s “see” and “do” guidance provides all that you need to perform a range of common assessment procedures with confidence.
Look inside to find…
- Renowned three-column format showing assessment techniques, normal findings, and abnormal findings side by side to enhance comprehension.
- Step-by-step guidance clearly demonstrating the “what,” “why,” and “how” of each phase of the assessment process.
- The latest NANDA nursing diagnoses and updated teaching tips helping you promote patient self-care.
- Pediatric, geriatric, and cultural considerations for each body system showing important variations for these special populations.