Nursing2019 Drug Handbook, by Unknown
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781496384072 | 1496384075
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/6/2018
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- THE #1 Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians…always dependable, always up to date!
Look for these outstanding features
- Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring over 3,650 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in an easy A-to-Z format
- 37 brand-new FDA-approved drugs in this edition, including 33 complete monographs—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “new drugs” section for easy retrieval
- More than 8,000 clinical updates—new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- NEW logos highlighting biosimilar drugs and drugs with genetic-related considerations
- NEW appendix—Ophthalmic drugs: Indications and dosages
- Special focus on U.S. and Canadian drug safety issues and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 462 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
Plus FREE companion Toolkit available online through NDHnow.com
- Monthly FDA updates featuring newly approved drugs, indications, and warnings
- Pharmacology videos, audio pronunciation guide, and English-Spanish translator
- Equianalgesic dosing guidelines for opioid drugs
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more!