- ISBN: 9780133784435 | 0133784436
- Cover: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 8/6/2014
The official study guide for the Ohio Assessments for Educators program. This interactive guide is your source for information to help you prepare to take the OAE. Use the information in the guide to help you pinpoint areas to focus your study.
What are the features of the OAE Expanded Study Guides?
Each field-specific, comprehensive study guide includes:
- A brief diagnostic assessment consisting of sample questions with explanations for correct answers.
- Chapters providing in-depth coverage of each test competency (selected guides).
- Review exercises.
- A guide to additional resources to expand your knowledge.
The OAE Expanded Study Guides are brought to you by the Evaluation Systems group of Pearson, the creators of the OAE.
To register or purchase access, please visit http://www.pearsonhighered.com/oaeguide/.
Please note that the downloadable materials available on this website are provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning. Once the access code is activated, the subscription is valid for six months.