OCA: Oracle Database 11c Administrator Certified Associate Study Guide Exams 1Z0-061 and 1Z0-062, by Thomas, Biju
- ISBN: 9781118643952 | 111864395X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/18/2013
An all-in-one study guide prepares you for the updated Oracle Certified Associate certification
It's been nearly six years since Oracle updated its cornerstone database software, making the demand for a comprehensive study guide for the OCA 12c certification a top priority. This resource answers that demand. Packed with invaluable insight, chapter review questions, bonus practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of terms, this study guide prepares you for the challenging Oracle certification exams.
- Provides you with a solid understanding of restricting and sorting data
- Walks you through using conversion functions and conditional expressions
- Addresses displaying data from multiple tables, manipulating data, database maintenance, and database backups and recovery
- Explores the Oracle database architecture and discusses preparing the database environment, creating an Oracle database, and managing the Oracle instance
- Focuses on administering and implementing user security
This must-have study guide thoroughly prepares you to take the dramatically updated Oracle 12c OCA exams.