Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Children A Pocket Guide, by Mulligan, Shelley E.
- ISBN: 9781451176179 | 1451176171
- Cover: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 10/21/2013
Master the skills and concepts necessary to effectively perform efficient evaluations of children with Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Children: A Pocket Guide, 2nd Edition. Reflecting the latest AOTA standards, this pocket-sized guide is a quick,comprehensive reference you can use throughout your education and into practice.
Providing an overview of theory as well as step-by-step coverage of techniques, the book includes clinical examples that illustrate the application of content, as well as client and family-centered practice; illustrations that demonstrate assessment techniques; and extensive tables that summarize key assessments, techniques, and actions.
- See how concepts apply to practice with real world clinical examples.
- Develop your skills and understanding with illustrations and photographs that demonstrate assessment techniques.
- Expand your knowledge with a wide range of additional assessments, including COPM, MOHO, Sensory Profile, and visual and hand assessments.
· Develop practical skills for the workplace with new coverage of specialty areas, such as autism, where OTs have expanded their roles; up-to-date coverage of interview skills; information on IDEIA; and more.
- Quickly access any assessment of interest using the table of assessments that appears at the beginning of the book.
- Access a wide range of useful tools, including in-book tables that capture information in an easy-to-read manner and online sample evaluation forms.