Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780470475898 | 0470475897
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 11/10/2008
This book brings together the knowledge from and tools for genetic and genomic research into oomycetes to help solve the problems this pathogen poses to crops and animals. Armed with the information presented here, researchers can use oomycete data to solve practical problems and gain insight into future areas of interest.
- Offers an up-to-date coverage of research into oomycetes – which has advanced with biochemical and molecular analyses in recent years
- Helps researchers use oomycete data to solve practical problems, like damage to crop and animal resources
- Includes a section on interactions with animal hosts
- Offers perspective on future areas of research
- Assembles an international author base