Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration Handbook, by Alapati, Sam R.
- ISBN: 9780071825351 | 0071825355
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/13/2014
Best Practices for Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Configuration and Administration
Maintain a high-performance enterprise application framework using the detailed information in this authoritative resource. Through expert instruction and real-world examples, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration Handbook fully explains the latest management tools and techniques. Learn how to work from the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console or command line, configure servers and clusters, deploy applications, and optimize application performance. Tuning, troubleshooting, and load balancing are thoroughly covered in this Oracle Press guide.
- Install Oracle WebLogic Server 12c or perform an upgrade
- Manage domains, server instances, networks, and virtual hosts
- Work with the WebLogic Scripting Tool feature and Node Manager
- Build custom network channels and resource adapters
- Monitor performance with the WebLogic Diagnostics Framework feature
- Prioritize requests using Oracle WebLogic Server Work Managers
- Configure Oracle WebLogic clusters and migrate servers and services
- Deploy web applications, Enterprise JavaBeans, and Java EE modules
- Establish security realms and authenticate and authorize users
- Allocate memory, optimize throughput, and tune the Java Virtual Machine