People-Centric Security: Transforming Your Enterprise Security Culture, by Hayden, Lance
- ISBN: 9780071846776 | 0071846778
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/17/2015
A culture hacking how to complete with strategies, techniques, and resources for securing the most volatile element of information security—humans
People-Centric Security: Transforming Your Enterprise Security Culture addresses the urgent need for change at the intersection of people and security. Esentially a complete security culture toolkit, this comprehensive resource provides you with a blueprint for assessing, designing, building, and maintaining human firewalls.
Globally recognized information security expert Lance Hayden lays out a course of action for drastically improving organizations’ security cultures through the precise use of mapping, survey, and analysis. You’ll discover applied techniques for embedding strong security practices into the daily routines of IT users and learn how to implement a practical, executable, and measurable program for human security.
- Features downloadable mapping and surveying templates
- Case studies throughout showcase the methods explained in the book
- Valuable appendices detail security tools and cultural threat and risk modeling
- Written by an experienced author and former CIA human intelligence officer