- ISBN: 9780071821285 | 0071821287
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/29/2014
The essential pharmacotherapy data you need for clinical practice and board preparation – in one carry-anywhere guide
Pharmacotherapy Handbook provides the critical information you need to make drug therapy decisions for more than 140 diseases and disorders commonly encountered in a clinical setting. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, this handy guide utilizes text, tables, figures, and treatment algorithms to make important drug data readily accessible and easily understood.
- Consistent chapter organization includes:
- Disease state definition
- Concise review of relevant pathophysiology
- Clinical presentation
- Goals of treatment
- Six appendices, including "Allergic and Pseudoallergic Drug Reactions" and "Geriatrics"
- The ideal companion to Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, Ninth Edition by Joseph DiPiro, et al