Philosophy of Religion The Basics, by Creel, Richard E.
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781118619575 | 1118619579
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/14/2013
Philosophy of Religion: The Basics offers a concise introduction to philosophy of religion, distilling key discussions and concepts of the subject to their succinct essence, providing a truly accessible entry into the subject.
- A truly accessible introduction to philosophy of religion for beginners
- Takes a topical approach, starting with the nature of religion and moving the reader through the major concepts, explaining how topics connect and point to one another
- Offers a thorough and full treatment of diverse conceptions of God, the ontological argument, and divine attributes and dilemmas
- A genuinely concise introduction, this text can be used alongside other resources without overtaxing students
- Represents 30 years of experience teaching to undergraduates
- Includes a free downloadable file with key excerpts and additions to help students study