Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781785510342 | 1785510347
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 5/14/2016
- Examines Pablo Picasso's use of both Cubist and classical styles in his art during the tumultuous years of World War I
- Accompanies a major exhibition opening at the Barnes Foundation (February 21 to May 9, 2016) and the Columbus Museum of Art (June 10 to September 11, 2016)
- Features new scholarship from leading experts from around the world
- Includes images and discussion of costumes by Picasso for the ballet Parade (1917), and photographs by Jean Cocteau showing the artist and friends in Paris (1916)