Pipefitting Level 3 Trainee Guide, Paperback, by NCCER
- ISBN: 9780132272841 | 0132272849
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/12/2007
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Rigging Equipment, Rigging Practices, Standards and Specifications, Advanced Trade Math, Motorized Equipment II, Introduction to Aboveground Pipe Installation, Field Routing and Vessel Trim, Pipe Hangers and Supports, and Testing Piping Systems and Equipment.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Annotated Instructor's Guide Paperback 0-13-227286-5
- Computerized Testing Software 0-13-229132-0
- Transparency Masters 0-13-229153-3
- PowerPoint® Presentation Slides 0-13-608658-6