Pipeline Infrastructure Renewal and Asset Management, by Najafi, Mohammad
- ISBN: 9780071823340 | 0071823344
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 7/7/2016
This practical resource covers the latest methods to manage, value, and estimate the life and cost of pipeline infrastructure assets
Featuring detailed illustrations, case studies, and examples, this comprehensive guide offers step-by-step instruction on pipeline planning, repair, and renewal. You will get thorough coverage of asset valuation, financing, depreciation, and inventory management techniques. Throughout, asset management methods are provided for the full range of building materials and for water, sewer, and pressure pipelines.
Written to save you time and money, Pipeline Infrastructure Renewal and Asset Management offers technical as well as managerial information and lays out ready-to-use best practices for asset administration, budgeting, and inspection. Pipeline life expectancy, renewal technologies, government standards, and social issues are explained in full detail.
- Explains inspection and inventory methods for water, sewer, and pressure pipelines
- Covers asset management technologies and government standards
- Provides effective procedures for budgeting cost control
- Written by an experienced author and infrastructure engineer