- ISBN: 9780071832014 | 0071832017
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/7/2016
A quick-hit "flashcards in a book" review for the plastic surgery in-service exam and plastic surgery boards
Delivering 4,000+ Q&As with the only the correct answer provided, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom provides an intense, streamlined review and is the perfect complement to larger texts. The book's emphasis is on distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success.
A diverse team of contributors from across the nation, and other countries, covers the spectrum of topics in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Only the correct answer is provided so there is no chance of an incorrect answer staying in your mind. This is the perfect not only for last minute review for the plastic surgery boards, but also throughout residency and in-service exam preparation .
- Covers all core competencies found on the board exam
- Unique format eliminates guessing at the correct answer
- Completely updated with 30% new questions and 10% more x-rays and clinical images
- Expanded section on cutaneous lesions and 50 new illustrations