Plumbing Level 3 Trainee Guide, by NCCER
- ISBN: 9780133404241 | 0133404242
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/11/2014
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Applied Math, Sizing Water Supply Piping, Potable Water Treatment, Backflow Preventers, Types of Venting, Sizing DWV and Storm Systems, Sewage Pumps and Sump Pumps, Corrosive-Resistant Waste Piping, and Compressed Air.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Instructor's Resource Card 978-0-13-340455-5 - Provides access to Instructor Resource Center at www.nccerirc.com. Downloadable instructor resources include PowerPoints, Lesson Plans, Performance Profile Sheets, Test Questions, and TestGen software.
- Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package 978-0-13-334894-1
- Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide (does not include print book) 978-0-13-340403-6
- ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-340443-2
- TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccerirc.com . Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.