Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology, by Hurt, K. Joseph
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451146059 | 1451146051
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/4/2014
The newest addition to the indispensable Pocket Medicine series offers a range of vital clinical data on obstetrics and gynecology care. Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology is the definitive on-the-spot, real-world guide, written by residents and packed with need to know information. Perfect for forming initial care plans during rounds. Prepare yourself today!
- Coverage in topics including: primary care; ER; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology
- Special appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob-gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; NRP algorithm
- Evidence-based data with current citations
- Chapters organized by organ systems, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
- User-friendly Pocket Series design includes 6-ring binder with pockets in front and back and white space for reader’s notes