- ISBN: 9780470865170 | 0470865172
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 5/22/2003
In light of new regulations in the EU, America, and Japan, polymer producers have been forced to recycle. This book provides discussion on the impact of reusing polymers such as plastic and rubber on the environment.
- Timely information on the environmental impact of polymer recycling
- Each chapter contains relevant sample questions and answers
- Contains chapters on the economics and legislation of recycling, and on LCA
- Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of polymer recycling
Essential reading for students, as well as an invaluable reference guide for technologists and industrialists, in the vast arena of environmental and polymer sciences.