Power Up Your Confidence How to master the ultimate business skill, by Muir, Alice
- ISBN: 9781292002606 | 1292002603
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/6/2014
‘This is terrific. A friendly and sensible guide for anyone needing to give their confidence a boost.’
Dr David Lewis, Chairman and Director of Research, Mindlab International Ltd
Professionally speaking, there’s nothing more important than confidence.
It’s the single skill that matters most – whatever the situation. From meetings and presentations to negotiating, selling and managing staff, better confidence will give you better results. It’ll make you more capable and convincing, it’ll raise your performance and prospects, and it’ll give you the courage and determination you need to succeed.
Specially written to help you build and boost your confidence at work, Power Up Your Confidence is a friendly, powerful and practical guide that’ll show you how to:
- Stay in control – always feel on top however tough the situation
- Find your positive mindset – switch your confidence on whenever you need it most
- Say what you want – be taken seriously and never regret what you didn’t say
- Look self-assured – be convincing even when you don’t feel it
- Be more resilient – bounce straight back from any knocks on the way
Whatever you do and wherever you do it, to be at your best and grasp success, you need to power up your confidence.
‘Packed full of easy-to-use gems, helpful hints, tips and observations to enhance your confidence at work and beyond.’ Ann McCracken, Managing Director, AMC2 and Vice President, ISMAuk
‘Powerful approaches that work – highly effective and well worth reading!’
Nicki Beveridge, Fellow CIPD, member ISMA, business coach and HR consultant