Practice Makes Perfect Complete Japanese Grammar, by Sato, Eriko
- ISBN: 9780071808354 | 0071808353
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/1/2014
Strengthen your Japanese grammar skills with practice, practice, practice!
From particles to pronouns, this comprehensive workbook covers all those aspects of Japanese grammar that you might find a little intimidating or hard to remember. Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Japanese Grammar introduces the fundamentals of the language and then progresses to show how these building blocks connect to create complex sentences. Each chapter features clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of engaging exercises in a variety of formats for whatever your learning style.
You will, of course, get plenty of practice, practice, practice using your new skills in context. With its winning formula for getting a handle on Japanese grammar right away, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Japanese Grammar is your ultimate resource for mastering the grammar of this complex language.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Japanese Grammar includes:
- Everyday Japanese presented in both Japanese characters (hiragana, katakana, and kanji) and phonetic translation
- A comprehensive introduction to Japanese grammar
- High-frequency vocabulary presented in context
- A clear pronunciation guide
- Hundreds of exercises in a variety of formats