The Presentation Book, 2/E How to Create it, Shape it and Deliver it! Improve Your Presentation Skills Now, by Ledden, Emma
- ISBN: 9781292171982 | 1292171987
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/16/2017
The Presentation Book 2/e has been officially shortlisted in the 'New Manager' category for the 2018 Management Book of the Year prize which has just been announced by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the British Library.
Make the next presentation you do, the best you’ve ever done.
The Presentation Book shows how you can easily put your nerves behind you and calmly and confidently deliver a clear, sharp and very influential presentation.
With Emma Ledden’s expert help, quick tips and proven three-step visual approach, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan and prepare properly – learn the secrets of the great presenters and how you can use them too
- Profile your audience – quickly understand what your audience needs and exactly how to deliver it
- Shape your message – transform your raw data into three cleverly crafted points
- Design your slides – get the right visuals in the right place, at the right time
Inform, inspire and entertain your audience and deliver your next presentation like a pro.
‘The best book on presentation skills I have ever come across.’
Robert Freese, Director, Talent and Organisation Development, First Data Corporation
‘Finally, a book that can guide the inexperienced and experienced to better results from the presentations they deliver.’ Mary O’Reilly, Senior Manager, Talent, Development and Learning, Deloitte & Touche
‘Very engaging ... and useful ... this book will encourage presenters to improve and refine their approach.’ Elaine McGleenan, Director, Learning and Organisational Development, KPMG