Prime Ministers and the Media Issues of Power and Control, by Seymour-Ure, Colin
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780470753422 | 0470753420
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 1/14/2008
This book looks at the ways in which prime ministers manage and fail to manage their public communication.
- A timely examination of the ways in which prime ministers manage and fail to manage their public communication.
- Original in scope, covering political rumours, political cartoons and capital cities, in addition to more familiar topics.
- Sets contemporary analysis of Downing Street press secretaries, media barons and press conferences in fuller historical context than usual.
- Draws on public records, private papers and interviews by the author dating back to the 1960s.