- ISBN: 9780133833638 | 0133833631
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 9/24/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
The new Seventh Edition of the widely popular text from Sergiovanni and Green, The Principalship, gives readers an authoritative look at where and how principals spend their time, standards that inform their behavior, and the competencies they need to master in order to be effective. In it, a new theory for the principalship is advocated that encourages practitioners and students to aspire to the highest good for themselves and all stakeholders. The book addresses today’s most current issues; includes updated research on the principalship; features video clips and Self-Check Quizzes (in the Pearson eText only) and scenarios illustrating important concepts; and continues to focus on leadership as a moral craft that advocates imagination, creativity, and ethical integrity. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133833631 / 9780133833638 Principalship, The: A Reflective Practice Perspective with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0132613646 / 9780132613644 Principalship, The: A Reflective Practice Perspective
- 0133588971 / 9780133588972 Principalship, The: A Reflective Practice Perspective, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card