- ISBN: 9780134093536 | 0134093534
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 11/17/2014
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Principles of Pediatric Nursing: Caring for Children is intended for use in pediatric nursing courses in associate and baccalaureate degree programs. It may also be helpful for practicing nurses working on hospital units and in health centers.
This package includes MyNursingLab®
Written to prepare today’s student for excellence in nursing, Principles of Pediatric Nursing presents a foundation of core pediatric nursing principles with an emphasis on growth and development, family-centered care, and health promotion and maintenance. The book integrates research, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice to help readers make connections between classroom and clinical situations. This edition empowers students to move beyond rote memorization of facts. Clinical reasoning and problem-solving principles helpreaders develop their clinical judgment so that they can learn to apply information as nursing practice continues to develop.
MyNursingLab for Principles of Pediatric Nursing is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that engages students in learning. It helps students move beyond memorization to true understanding through application–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will help:
- Improve Results: MyNursingLab better prepares students for the classroom, and beyond.
- Develop Clinical Reasoning Skills for Today and Tomorrow: Readers are encouraged to think creatively and critically about nursing care.
- Identify the Unique Health Care Needs of Children: Children are not just “little adults”—readers will learn the important differences in provision of nursing care for children versus adults, as well as the health conditions that children commonly experience.
- Visualize Health Conditions: Real photos help bring important concepts to life.
0134093534 / 9780134093536 Principles of Pediatric Nursing Plus MyNursingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 6/e
Package consists of:
- 0133898067 / 9780133898064 Principles of Pediatric Nursing
- 0134061802 / 9780134061801MyNursingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Code Card -- for Principles of Pediatric Nursing