Programming the Photon: Getting Started with the Internet of Things, by Rush, Christopher
- ISBN: 9780071847063 | 0071847065
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/25/2016
Get started quickly and easily with the Spark Core—the Arduino-compatible, Wi-Fi-enabled prototyping board perfect for programming electronics projects to connect to the Internet of Things!
Programming the Spark Core: Getting Started with the Internet of Things shows you, step by step, how to program and control electronics projects from the cloud and have fun discovering the power of the Internet of Things (IoT). The book is ideal for hobbyists and inventors who want to get started with the Spark Core by connecting to the cloud and programming projects in the Spark Core API and the Spark Cloud IDE. A variety of useful home automation control projects using one of the many shields available for the Spark Core are included in this DIY guide. Experimenting with the power and versatility of the IoT has never been easier or more affordable!
- Shows you how to program Sketches using the Spark Cloud IDE and upload them to the Internet
- Familiarizes you with the Spark IDE, as well as with the Spark Core hardware and shields
- Explains how to control electronics through the Internet, and to have machines communicate with and control machines
- Provides downloadable code samples to get you up and running quickly