- ISBN: 9780205959983 | 0205959989
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 6/25/2013
Provides students with the tools they need to go from inquiry to understanding.
Psychology: From Inquiry to Understanding, 3/eprovides the framework students need to go from inquiry to understanding by continuously modeling the application of the six key principles of scientific thinking. The text teaches students how to test their assumptions, and motivates them to use scientific thinking skills to better understand the field of psychology and the world around them.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Lilienfeld / Lynn / Namy / Woolf program. Key learning applications include writing assessment, MyPsychLab video series, and simulations.
This text is available in a variety of formats – digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more.
Teaching & Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience -- for you and your students. Here's how:
- Personalize Learning – MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Numbered learning objectives and section summaries help readers build critical thinking and study skills.
- Engage Students – Visual activities, such as labeling of figures and completion of summary tables, help students review key concepts.
- Explore Research – “Apply Your Scientific Thinking Skills” questions are tied to outside research assignments.
- Support Instructors – Support Instructors—A full set of supplements, including MyPsychLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.
0205961673 / 9780205961672 Psychology: From Inquiry to Understanding Plus NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205959989 / 9780205959983 Psychology: From Inquiry to Understanding