The Psychology of Human Sexuality, by Lehmiller, Justin J., Ph.D.
- ISBN: 9781118351338 | 1118351339
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 2/24/2014
The Psychology of Human Sexuality offers a comprehensive overview of human sexual behavior from a biopsychosocial perspective. The text highlights psychological research and theory on human sexuality whilst also considering the biological, evolutionary, social, and cultural factors that influence our sex lives.
- Features comprehensive coverage of topics including gender and sexual orientation, relationships, sexual behaviors, sexual difficulties and solutions, prostitution, and pornography
- Offers more in-depth treatment of relationships than comparable texts, with separate chapters dealing with attraction and relationship processes
- Written from a sex-positive perspective, and is inclusive and respectful of a diverse audience
- Includes numerous activities to facilitate a dynamic and interactive classroom environment