- ISBN: 9780205973361 | 0205973361
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/3/2014
For Introduction to Psychology Courses
The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available
With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 4/e, awakens students’ curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This title draws learners into an interactive experience of psychology. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning guidelines.
MyPsychLab is a valuable component to the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can develop critical thinking skills through writing, simulate classic experiments and surveys, watch videos on research and applications, and explore the Visual Brain in 3-D.
Ciccarelli/White, Psychology, 4e will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. This program:
- Personalizes Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Connects Psychology to the Real World: Students will be able to relate chapter material to their own lives.
- Energizes a Desire to Learn: From Chapter 1, this title provides students with ample opportunities to study from wherever they are.
- Embeds Interactive Content: Throughout each chapter interactive content has been fully incorporated into all aspects of the text.
Psychology, Fourth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn.
This Package Contains:
- 0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack
- 0205972241 / 9780205972241 Psychology