Red Flags Frenemies, Underminers, and Ruthless People, by Patrick, Wendy L., PhD
- ISBN: 9781250091710 | 1250091713
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/17/2016
We all wear emotional blinders: keeping society moving smoothly depends on it. But when you absolutely must rely on another person, you have to be able to assess them objectively. Red Flags will train you to spot deceptive or dangerous people.
Learn how to:
- Avoid selective attention
- Observe people over time (bad guys rely on first impressions)
- Ask questions: most people's favorite topic is themselves
- Cybersleuth to verify information and track down inconsistencies
If you want to know whether a potential boyfriend is trustworthy, are hiring employees, selecting a child care worker, or have partners in business, you need RED FLAGS.