Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451194500 | 1451194501
- Cover: Cards
- Copyright: 7/4/2015
Derived from the leading dissection atlas Anatomy: A Photographic Atlas by Johannes W. Rohen, Chihiro Yokochi, and Elke Lütjen-Drecoll, these flash cards showcase full-color photographs of actual cadaver dissections. 220 cards, labeled for self-testing, serve as a practical tool to help students prepare for the dissection lab and the operating room.
- Now includes review questions and additional clinical anatomy.
- 220 full-color photographs present exquisitely dissected cadavers.
- Ideal study aid to review recently dissected regions and to prepare for practical exams.
- Includes a key ring and hole-punched corners for easy organization and on-the-go portability.