Sao Paulo Focus Guide, by Robinson, Alex
- ISBN: 9781909268814 | 190926881X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/17/2014
People-watch on the glorious beaches of Litoral Norte, experience colonial Brazil in the charming streets of Embu, and explore the rainforest-covered mountains that back on to the bottle-green Atlantic ocean. From relaxing days in a trendy São Paulo café to adventurous days exploring Brazil’s largest island, Footprintfocus will help you pick the most rewarding places to explore in this diverse region. Jam-packed with information about the city’s lively art and music scene, passionate sporting events such as the Brazilian Grand Prix, and spectacular scenery, this guide also provides up-to-date recommendations on where to eat and sleep and how to get around this vibrant region.
• Featuring the top attractions of the city and lesser-known excursions, this concise guide is ideal for those looking for both culture and adventure.
• Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat.
• Includes information on the region’s eclectic festivals.
• Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps and metro map of São Paulo.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Brimming with advice on how to navigate this buzzing metropolis, this Footprintfocus guide will let you tantalise your taste buds in the city one day and lounge on a pristine beach the next.
The content of Footprintfocus São Paulo guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Brazil Handbook.