- ISBN: 9780672337406 | 0672337401
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/24/2015
Thoroughly updated and expanded! Includes new coverage on HANA, the cloud, and using SAP’s applications!
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll get up and running with the latest SAP technologies, applications, and solutions. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson strengthens your understanding of SAP from both a business and technical perspective, helping you gain practical mastery from the ground up on topics such as security, governance, validations, release management, SLA, and legal issues.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common questions, issues, and tasks.
Quizzes and exercises help you build and test your knowledge.
Notes present interesting pieces of information.
Tips offer advice or teach an easier way to do something.
Cautions advise you about potential problems and help you steer clear of disaster.
Learn how to…
- Understand SAP terminology, concepts, and solutions
- Install SAP on premises or in the cloud
- Master SAP’s revamped user interface
- Discover how and when to use in-memory HANA databases
- Integrate SAP Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions such as Ariba, Successfactors, Fieldglass, and hybris
- Find resources at SAP’s Service Marketplace, Developer Network, and Help Portal
- Avoid pitfalls in SAP project implementation, migration, and upgrades
- Discover how SAP fits with mobile devices, social media, big data, and the Internet of Things
- Start or accelerate your career working with SAP technologies