- ISBN: 9780133543384 | 0133543382
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 1/13/2014
Extensive, real-world applications, carefully integrated with current personal selling concepts.
Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value helps students understand the value of developing their personal selling skills by exposing them to a careful integration of personal selling academic theory and real-world applications. And with the largest number of “learn by doing” materials available in any personal selling text, Manning/Ahearne/Reece offers instructors a variety of teaching tools to strengthen the learning process. As the developed nations of the world transition from a production focus to a sales-and-service focus, this cutting-edge new edition prepares students to succeed as members of a new generation of businesspeople.
MyMarketingLab for Selling Today is a total learning package. MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyMarketingLab: MyMarketingLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Help Students Apply Concepts: The Reality Selling Today Videos—which feature eleven role-play scenarios—allow students to assume the role of a salesperson in selling scenarios that are relevant in today’s competitive environment.
- Encourage Critical Thinking: Participation in an exciting business entitled Gra Issues provides students with an introduction to a range of real-life ethical dilemmas, and it stimulates in-depth thinking about the ethical consequences of their decisions and actions.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: A highly interactive simulated website has been added to this edition.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMarketingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMarketingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133763501/ISBN-13: 9780133763508. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133543382/ISBN-13: 9780133543384 and ISBN-10: 0133766608/ISBN-13: 9780133766608.
MyMarketingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.