- ISBN: 9781402425127 | 1402425120
- Cover: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 12/15/2015
Stocker on Drawing Wills and Trusts has been a staple in the library of attorneys and estate planners for more than fifty years. It offers you uniquely clear, field-tested drafting guidance that ensures wills and trusts fully express clients' wishes without provoking costly legal challenges.
Enhanced by hundreds of labor-saving sample forms and clauses, the fourteenth edition of Stocker gives you the skills to help clients capitalize on the full range of tax-saving and non-tax opportunities, including:
- pinpointing testators' concerns and goals before drafting
- translating clients' objectives into precise provisions
- amending wills before their execution
- drafting legacies that clearly define articles and legatees
- specifying tangible personal property
- ensuring tax clauses in wills match the directions provided in trusts
- avoiding drafting pitfalls
- anticipating contingencies that could upset wills or trusts, and
- executing wills properly so they withstand probate contests.
Stocker on Drawing Wills and Trusts is a vital planning tool for estates, trusts, and tax planning specialists and any general practitioner involved in crafting wills and trusts.