- ISBN: 9781118823286 | 1118823281
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 2/3/2014
Marketers, technologists, and corporate leaders are looking for ways to more effectively connect consumers with their brand. Storyscapes introduces "storyscaping" as a way to create immersive experiences that solve the challenge of connecting brands and consumers. This book describes a powerful new approach to advertising and marketing for the digital age that involves using stories to design emotional and transactional experiences for customers, both online and offline. Each connection inspires engagement with another, so the brand becomes part of the customer's story. Authors Gaston Legorburu and Darren McColl explain how marketers can identify and define the core target audience segment, define your brand's purpose, understand the emotional desires of your consumers, and more.
- Shows how to map how the consumer engages with the category and product/service
- Explains how to develop an organizing idea and creative plan for an immersive storyscape experience
- Defines the role of marketing channels around the organizing idea
- Establishes how technology can be applied to the experience
Learn how to measure, optimize, and evolve the customer experience through the use of strong narratives that compel consumers to buy into your brand.