- ISBN: 9780133488814 | 0133488810
- Cover: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 12/24/2014
Note: This is the loose-leaf version of Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction and does not include access to the Pearson eText. To order the Pearson eText packaged with the loose-leaf version, use ISBN 0133783642.
A quick, effective, point-of-teaching resource that gives future and practicing teachers access to the best teaching strategies for today’s classrooms.
This best seller is a much-used primary text in reading/literacy assessment and instruction courses, a popular reference compendium for practicing educators and pre-service teachers, and a success-proven resource for ongoing professional development. Readers can quickly turn to current information on evidence-based assessment and instruction strategies and determine the best teaching strategies using the authors’ popular “IF-THEN” approach and charts. Featured in this new edition are clear explanations of the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts for every grade level, with links to evidence-based assessment and teaching practices.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.