- ISBN: 9780802412232 | 0802412238
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 11/1/2014
Working with a discouraged, disorganized, cynical team? Learn how to turn it around.
Sync or Swim is a small tale with enormous insight on ways you can empower, engage, and energize employees or volunteers facing discouragement or cynicism.
Sam, the new CEO, was ready to hit the ground running. But his team members—and Mother Nature—had other plans. An ambitious yet naïve sheepdog is called upon to lead Monarch Enterprises, a troubled organization on a beautiful isle. Confronted with broken systems and challenging personality types, Sam must learn how to marshal his team before the imminent storm washes everything away. Along the way, he gleans valuable lessons from an unlikely mentor: a wise, old puffin.
This delightful, quick read will:
- Teach you communication techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity
- Bring to life the principles used by hundreds of successful organizations
- Provide relevant, practical insights based on real-world experiences
- Stimulate lively and positive interaction (discussion guide included)
Based on the principles successfully used by major corporations, health organizations, over 250 colleges and universities, government agencies, churches, and non-profits