- ISBN: 9780133830996 | 0133830993
- Cover: Loose-leaf Package
- Copyright: 4/28/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
This popular text helps future teachers develop a broad understanding of the complex world of education. With an emphasis on topics that are relevant to the classrooms students will enter as educators, the authors provide basic information and alternative perspectives on the issues. Students see how to develop their own personal perspectives, and track their growth toward becoming professional educators. The focus is on developing a broad understanding of the complex world of education, and producing quality teachers who have a clear grasp of the basic issues, coupled with a strong does of the realities of teaching today. Teaching Today is organized to help students concentrate on three major areas of importance to today’s teachers: The Changing Profession, Working with Students, and Forces Shaping Educational Policies and Practices. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133830993 / 9780133830996 TEACHING TODAY: AN INTRODUCTION TO EDUCATION, LOOSE-LEAF VERSION WITH ENHANCED PEARSON ETEXT -- ACCESS CARD PACKAGE, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0133584313 / 9780133584318 Teaching Today: An Introduction to Education, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133827690 / 9780133827699 Teaching Today: An Introduction to Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card