Teamwork and Project Management, by Smith, Karl
- ISBN: 9780073534909 | 0073534900
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/20/2013
Specific goals for readers of Teamwork and Project Management, Fourth edition include:
• To help frame the project team and identify and use an appropriate project management team.
• To understand the dynamics of team development and interpersonal problem solving.
• To identify strategies for accelerating the development of true team effectiveness.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time, and cost management.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time and cost management.
• To explore a variety of best practices including anticipating, preventing, and overcoming barriers to project success.