Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9784805313039 | 480531303X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/25/2014
Traditional Japanese design imbues objects with a sense of history and artistry that easily reaches across cultural boundaries. In Things Japanese: Everyday Objects of Extraordinary Beauty and Significance, author Nicholas Bornoff and photographer Michael Freeman examine over 60 traditional objects that are uniquely Japanese, deftly illustrating their beauty and significance.
- Beautifully crafted samurai swords
- Elegant wooden tansu chests
- Elaborate tea ceremony implements
- Exquisitely carved netsuke toggles
- Fabulous silk-and-gold embroidered kimonos