- ISBN: 9780134033167 | 0134033167
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/20/2015
For one-semester, non-majors introductory biology laboratory courses with a human focus.
This manual offers a unique, extensively class-tested approach to introductory biology laboratory. A full range of activities show how basic biological concepts can be applied to the world around us. This lab manual helps students:
- Gain practical experience that will help them understand lecture concepts
- Acquire the basic knowledge needed to make informed decisions about biological questions that arise in everyday life
- Develop the problem-solving skills that will lead to success in school and in a competitive job market
- Learn to work effectively and productively as a member of a team
The Fifth Edition features many new and revised activities based on feedback from hundreds of students and faculty reviewers.