- ISBN: 9780133808483 | 0133808483
- Cover: Spiralbound w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 3/21/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Thinking Like an Engineer: An Active Learning Approach, Third Edition, is specifically designed to utilize an active learning environment for first-year engineering courses.
MyEngineeringLab for Thinking Like an Engineer is a complete digital solution for your first-year engineering course. MyEngineeringLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students as it offers customized, self-paced learning with instant feedback. Students will be prepared ahead of class, allowing you to spend class time focusing on active learning.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help:
- Personalize Learning: MyEngineeringLab provides students with a personalized interactive learning environment, where they can learn at their own pace and measure their progress.
- Encourage Guided Inquiry: To create meaningful learning experiences, in-class activities include collaborative problem solving, computer-based activities, and hands-on experiments.
- Reinforce and Expand on the Activities: Homework assignments and review sections help students conceptualize topics.
- Customize your Course: Content can be customized to match the topic organization in your course syllabi.
Note: Thinking Like an Engineer: An Active Learning Approach Plus MyEngineeringLab -- Access Card Package ISBN-10: 0133808483 / ISBN-13: 9780133808483
This package contains:
- Thinking Like an Engineer: An Active Learning Approach, 3e ISBN-10: 0133593215 / ISBN-13: 9780133593211
- MyEngineeringLab - Access Card with Pearson eText - for Thinking Like An Engineer: An Active Learning Approach ISBN-10: 0133595625 / ISBN-13: 9780133595628
MyLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.