Thirty Days in the Land with Jesus A Holy Land Devotional, by Dyer, Charles H.
- ISBN: 9780802415721 | 0802415725
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 5/2/2017
A devotional that brings the Bible to life
What encouragement we receive when the Bible meets us where we are—just imagine how much more eye-opening it is when we encounter the Bible where it was written.
30 Days in the Land with Jesus takes the reader on a spiritual journey through the Holy Word and the Holy Land, guided by renowned expert and author Dr. Charles H. Dyer.
Complemented by vivid, full-color photography, each daily devotion draws new insight and inspiration from the ancient sites that framed the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ. Plus, the hardcover binding and ribbon marker make it a wonderful gift or bedside read.
- Jesus in the Wilderness (Matt. 4:1–11)
- Mount Gerizim: Not Where, but How (John 4:1–26)
- Atop Mount Arbel (Matt. 4:12–17)
- Shorty in the Sycamore (Luke 19:1–10)
- The Three Gethsemanes (Matt. 26:36–46)
Your understanding of the person, work, and words of Jesus Christ will take on an added dimension with this day-by-day exploration of the world in which He walked.