Top 10 Scotland, by Scott, Alastair
- ISBN: 9781465426093 | 1465426094
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/3/2015
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Scotland is your pocket guide to the very best of this country in the United Kingdom.
Castles, gardens, lochs, and idyllic island retreats: Scotland is a place of great beauty, magic, and history, from Edinburgh to Glasgow. Scotland boasts outstanding golf courses; fantastic restaurants; and wonderful hotels, inns, and B&Bs, making it a perfect destination for a single person, a couple, or a family looking for fun places for children. Our travel guide helps you find exactly what you are looking for, from where to enjoy the best malt whiskies, most-scenic walking routes, and riotous cultural festivals and events.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Scotland
True to its name, this Top 10 guidebook covers all major sights and attractions in easy-to-use "top 10" lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
- "Don't miss" destination highlights
- Things to do and places to eat, drink, and shop by area
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition), plus maps and photographs throughout
- Walking tours and day-trip itineraries
- Traveler tips and recommendations
- Local drink and dining specialties to try
- Museums, festivals, outdoor activities
- Creative and quirky best-of lists and more
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Scotland
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to the country of Scotland, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Scotland, which offers the most complete cultural coverage of Scotland; trip-planning itineraries by length of stay; 3-D cross-section illustrations of major sights and attractions; thousands of photographs, illustrations, and maps; and more.