Trigonometry: A Complete Introduction, by Neill, Hugh
- ISBN: 9781444191141 | 1444191144
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/31/2013
Your definitive guide to the basics of trigonometry
Whether you are new to trigonometry or just need to refresh your knowledge, Trigonometry--A Complete Introduction is the ideal handbook of this complex subject. Offering a complete introduction, with fully worked examples and carefully paced exercises at every level, you will progress steadily from the basics to more advanced skills and gain new confidence in your abilities.
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author’s many years of experience.
- Tests in the book to keep track of your progress
- Questions accompanied by detailed answers which help you to identify your areas of strength and weakness