- ISBN: 9781587144523 | 1587144522
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 2/23/2017
This is Cisco's authorized, self-paced, foundation learning tool for the new Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB 300-080) exam, required for Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification. It brings together essential knowledge for troubleshooting a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution, including methodology, triage techniques, resources, and tools.
You'll find this guide valuable whether you're preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification or simply want to gain a better understanding of how to build and manage Cisco collaboration networks. You'll learn how to:
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot issues in Cisco collaboration deployments
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco VCS Control and Cisco VCS Expressway
- Troubleshoot call setup issues
- Troubleshoot CCD and ILS issues
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager mobility features
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshoot media resource and voice quality issues
As an Authorized Self-Study Guide, this book fully reflects the content of Cisco's official CTCOLLAB course. Real-world scenarios and extensive visuals illustrate key concepts; chapter learning objectives and summaries help focus study; self-assessment review questions help you assess your knowledge; and multiple configuration examples help you use your knowledge in your day-to-day-work.