- ISBN: 9780133827033 | 0133827038
- Cover: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 6/19/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText
In Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading, 7/e, pre- and in-service get the background they need to assess, make diagnoses and improve integral parts of their reading programs. This comprehensive, practical, and easy-to-use resource presents a well-respected combination of theory, practical applications, and basic knowledge and skills, setting the stage for effective reading diagnosis and improvement. It describes various assessment measures teachers can use to assess and diagnosis students’ reading performance, and presents reading content and instruction. Using the book’s applied model of assessment and teaching, teachers learn how to determine the strengths and needs of each individual reader, forming the basis for effective differentiated instruction in the classroom. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText, a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText for 40% to 65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.