Understanding Options 2E, by Sincere, Michael
- ISBN: 9780071817844 | 0071817840
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/6/2014
THE OPTIONS INVESTING BESTSELLER--WITH CRITICAL NEW INSIGHT FOR TODAY'S TUMULTOUS MARKETS
Written in an accessible, easy-to-read style, this new edition of Understanding Options provides everything you need to get started on the right foot in the increasingly popular options market.
You'll learn what options are and how they work, their pros and cons, their relationship with stocks, and how to use them to gain leverage, generate extra income, and protect against adverse price movements. Understanding Options covers everything that has made it the go-to guide for novice investors--plus it has brand-new information and features, including:
- Updated facts, charts, and figures
- Expanded coverage of collars, credit and debit spreads, mini-options, the Greeks, and protective puts
- Key strategy insights from master options traders
- A critical look at trading options on ETFs
Options simply are not as confusing as the other books make them seem. Written specifically for the novice, Understanding Options is the best, most inviting guide available for building a solid foundation in options investing.