Using MIS Plus 2014 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, by Kroenke, David M.
- ISBN: 9780133806892 | 0133806898
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 4/15/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This engaging introduction to how people use IS to solve business problems explains why MIS is the most important course in the business school by showing students how businesses use information systems and technology to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy. Included are three unique Guides per chapter focusing on the themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics; plus a number of illustrative cases, exercises, projects, and other aids to ensure that students connect the knowledge in the text to everyday life. With a new edition now publishing each year, Using MIS contains fresh, new, and current material to help keep your students up to date.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize learning with MyMISLab—the online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that fosters learning within and beyond the classroom.
- Focus on important themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics through the text’s Guides, designed to help students improve their skills as future business professionals.
- Connect classroom knowledge to everyday life with illustrative cases and a number of exercises and other interactive features.
- Keep content current to help keep your students up to date with the most recent events.
This package contains:
0133546438 / 9780133546439 Using MIS, 7e
0133548511 / 9780133548518 NEW MyMISLab with Pearson eText Access Card for Using MIS, 7e