Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual, Cat Version Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package, by Sarikas, Stephen N.
- ISBN: 9780321817150 | 032181715X
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/23/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--A Visual Approach to Two-Semester A&P Lab
The highly anticipated Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual (Stephen Sarikas) brings all of the strengths of the revolutionary Visual Anatomy & Physiology book (Martini/Ober/Nath/Bartholomew/Petti) to the lab. This lab manual combines a visual approach with a modular organization to maximize learning. The lab practice consists of hands-on activities in the lab manual and assignable content in MasteringA&P®.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience by providing:
- Personalized learning with MasteringA&P: Become engaged with assignable lab activities that help them visualize structures and understand processes–all automatically graded.
- A visual approach and modular organization: The two-page modules seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide your through lab activities–with no page flipping.
- Frequent practice: Opportunities for practice include pre-lab questions (Before You Begin, Consider This), post-lab questions (Review Sheets), pencil-to-paper activities (clearly marked with a black triangle), and critical thinking questions (Making Connections). You have the opportunity to practice online with MasteringA&P.
- Learning Outcomes that tightly coordinate with lab activities: The clean one-to-one correspondence between the numbered exercise-opening Learning Outcomes and the numbered two-page lab activity modules gives you an easy-to-follow learning path and instructors an easy vehicle for assessment.
032181715X / 9780321817150 Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual, Cat Version Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321814266 / 9780321814265 Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual, Cat Version
0321981073 / 9780321981073 MasteringA&P with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual