Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451114171 | 1451114176
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/27/2016
Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® Pulmonology Subspecialty Consult, 2nd Edition, provides quick access to the essential information needed to evaluate patients on a subspecialty consult service. This edition offers state-of-the-art content on the diagnosis, investigation, and treatment of common acute and chronic lung diseases, including coverage of advancing technologies and therapeutics. Ideal for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on pulmonology subspecialty services, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
- Thoroughly revised to include expanded diagnostic testing and therapies for pulmonary diseases.
- A reorganized, templated format throughout ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage of asthma, COPD, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary infections, lung transplantation, sleep-disordered breathing, and other common pulmonary conditions provides practical clinical information to diagnose and treat a variety of patients.
- Symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in daily practice are presented in a quick-reference bulleted format.
- Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by fellows and junior faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis to effectively address real-life clinical experiences.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use